Book Review of "No Excuses!: The Power of Self-Discipline" by Bryan Tracy

My Personal Book Review of  "No Excuses!: The Power of Self-Discipline" by Bryan Tracy


I admire the look and results of self-discipline in those people around me and when I achieve being self-disciplined myself.
Reaching that level of success is hard. Thriving to maintain and climb even higher is extraordinary!

This book reminds me of the higher level I want to achieve.
This book calls me to that higher level of self-discipline and understanding the value of using it.

When you think of self-discipline, what comes to your mind?
For me, it means having self-control. For you can only control you.

In his book, Brian shows 21 ways to achieve lasting happiness and success. I know you can be thinking, I thought the book was about self-discipline? What do those two have to do with self-discipline?!

PLENTY! As Brian explains in the 21 chapters of this book, when you put self-discipline into practice on a consistent basis, you will be personally fulfilled. You will become a better person and live a better life. Happiness and success being the fruit of your work.

In this book, Brian talks of the basics of self-discipline personally and how to expand into other areas of your life including:

  1. Success
  2. Character
  3. Responsibility
  4. Goals
  5. Personal Excellence
  6. Courage
  7. Persistence
  8. Work
  9. Leadership
  10. Business
  11. Sales
  12. Money
  13. Time Management
  14. Problem Solving
  15. Happiness
  16. Personal Health
  17. Physical Fitness
  18. Marriage
  19. Children
  20. Friendship
  21. Peace of Mind 

One of the main points I love about this book is its title:  NO EXCUSES! Brian shares his background in life in this book. How his challenges had him asking the question, "Why are some people more successful than others?" How that question and his pursuit of the answer changed his life. I know this book has given me a fresh perspective and charge about being self-disciplined and I think it will for you too!

If you haven't picked up a copy of this book, this is a must-have for your collection if you are thriving for personal growth in your life. You can order a copy of it HERE

I strongly encourage this book as a beginning read for a teenager. there are many tips for them to transform into great adults having this book.


Thanks for reading my review,
donovin


Other Books by Brian Bryan Tracy:

Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time

Goals!: How to Get Everything You Want -- Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible
     

Million Dollar Habits: Proven Power Practices to Double and Triple Your Income
     

If you like poetry and want a simple read... You can order my book, “WORLDLY PASSIONS” available to order on Amazon or in the Rose Dog Books Book store.


Read my mind about other things on my Thoughts Blog: https://thoughtsbydonovin.blogspot.com/

Do you like eBooks? You can browse through a variety of books in my digital stores:
Reasonable
Check Out other Book Reviews of books I have read:
 
๐Ÿ‘• Into T - shirts and mugs? Browse my Designs store at: donovin_4_designs 

๐Ÿ’ป Interested in starting a Home Business? SIDE HUSTLE

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review of "NO MATTER WHAT!: 9 STEPS TO LIVE THE LIFE YOU LOVE" by Lisa Nichols

Book Review of: SOAR: Build Your Vision from the Ground Up by TD Jakes

Book Review of "Soul Shaping" by Jeff Brown