Book Review of "Soul Shaping" by Jeff Brown

"Soul Shaping - The Journey of Self-Creation" by Jeff Brown


Soulshaping is the inspiring memoir of an archetypal "male warrior"–a trial lawyer–who struggled to find his heart and a more authentic, soulful path. Rivetingly personal and profoundly universal, this book is for anyone who has heard a whisper of something truer calling out to them amid the distractions of modern life. Jeff Brown’s dramatic and often funny story takes readers through remarkably human experiences–emotional, physical, and economic–as he vividly recounts his a troubled childhood, his success in apprenticing with Canada’s top criminal lawyer, and his ultimate decision to leave the law and begin an an inner journey to discover his soul’s purpose. A work of courageous self-creation, Soulshaping reminds us that we are all truly connected, that our seemingly isolated struggles are actually part of the shared human challenge to live a life that is heart-centered and soul-driven.

Both down-to-earth and magically mystical, Soulshaping will meet you where you live–and where you long to live.

_______________________________________________________________________________


My Personal Book Review 3/2/18


Okay, above is the Amazon description. Now I will tell you my review of this book!

I stumbled on this book by accident. I read a quote by Jeff someone left on my desk and I looked up his name on the Internet and saw the book..read the back cover. and ordered it.

When I started reading the book, I felt it help me remember to be awakened about my journey in life.
Reading about Jeff and the struggles he went through; childhood drama and living fake and truthful moments in his life connected with me and I believe it will with you too.

I advise you to read this book with discernment. Simply because the way Jeff views things or discovered things in his journey may not be the way for you. Overall, I love this book.

This is another book that you can't simply read. You will want to get your life in order. Think about where you are at in life and where you want to go.

If you want to buy the book, you can click HERE


Thanks for reading my review,
donovin


Other Books by Jeff Brown:

Grounded Spirituality
   

Ascending with Both Feet on the Ground: Words to Awaken your Heart
    

 

If you like poetry and want a simple read... You can order my book, “WORLDLY PASSIONS” available to order on Amazon or in the Rose Dog Books Book store.


Read my mind about other things on my Thoughts Blog: https://thoughtsbydonovin.blogspot.com/

Do you like eBooks? You can browse through a variety of books in my digital stores:
Reasonable
Check Out other Book Reviews of books I have read:
 
👕 Into T - shirts and mugs? Browse my Designs store at: donovin_4_designs 

💻 Interested in starting a Home Business? SIDE HUSTLE

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review of "NO MATTER WHAT!: 9 STEPS TO LIVE THE LIFE YOU LOVE" by Lisa Nichols

Book Review of: SOAR: Build Your Vision from the Ground Up by TD Jakes